Welcome to the orchid forest of the Vietnamese Orchids Association
Over the past time, the orchid movement is developing very strongly, there are many people who are passionate about playing orchids. But do not understand how to properly care for orchids. I created this blog for the purpose:
Learn about orchids, especially the rare flowers newly discovered in Vietnam.
Promote an elegant pleasure.
To tighten the intimacy between members and friends of four huongs.
Connection between us Vietnamese and foreigners.
Instructions on how to care for the best orchid
Chamomile popular forest orchids
Appropriate drug distribution for orchids
Prevention of common diseases in orchids
In this orchid forest you can find an updated image of Vietnamese orchids in the section of Vietnamese orchids from A-Z with 174 species (Genus) and 1243 varieties (Species). In addition, there are also essays, literature, poems, music, pictures about flowers you love orchids sent.
All orchid related issues you can find at this blog. Remember to subscribe to receive new articles. And please share it if you find the article useful.
Some orchids in Vietnam
Lan tiểu hoàng đỏ, Lan thạch hộc gia lu, Lan thanh đạm, Lan sứa ba răng, Lan sớn
Lan phích Việt Nam, Lan nhục sơn trà, Lan ngọc kiện khê, Lan mật khẩu giả, Lan mật khẩu bì đúp
Lan len nỉ, Lan lá nhẵn petelot, Lan kim tuyến sapa, Lan kim tuyến, Lan huyết nhung trung
Lan hoàng thảo trinh bạch, Lan hoàng thảo thơm, Lan hoàng thảo tam đảo, Lan hoàng thảo sừng dài, Lan hoàng thảo đốm tía
Lan hoàng thảo đốm đỏ, Lan hành hiệp, Lan dáng hương quế, Lan chiểu tixier, Lan bạch manh
Lan bắp ngô ráp, Dực giác lá hình máng, Cầu điệp tixier, Cầu điệp evrard, Đơn hành hai màu
Lan hoàng thảo vạch đỏ, Lan hành averyanov, Lan hài lông, Lan hài hồng, Lan hài đài cuộn
Lan dáng hương hồng, Lan ý thảo, giacac incactida
You can copy all pictures and articles on this site (for personal use only), but if used for the website on the internet, there must be the written consent of the Administrator, and Please specify source and author name.
With the motto: Non-commercial and non-profit, we wish you to help contribute to this page every day more richer.
Thank you very much.
All edited content is compiled by us from your experience sharing experience and based on our practical experience. All acts of copying copy need to specify the link to the article source and be approved by us.
Not copying or taking the HTML code or other source code is considered a violation and within the copyright scope of SVNN.NET Blog.
In a section of the website that contains advertisements of advertisers or other advertisers. The website is not responsible for the image copyrights displayed by the advertising companies on the website. The image and word copyrights belong to the advertisers displayed on the website.
We encourage copyright holders to believe that they have been copyrighted by advertisers to contact advertisers directly. If you find that the website has violated your copyright or the partner site is violating you please contact us immediately and provide relevant information such as:
1. Content that you believe has been pirated.
2. The URL of the content link that you think is copyright infringement.
3. Methods of contacting you include: address, email, phone number to help us contact you.
4. Proof of copyright belongs to you
5. Proof that you are a copyrighted or authorized representative of the group.
6. Electronic signature or signature.
When receiving enough information we will conduct verification of violation and will contact you as soon as possible. However, verification takes time and you should wait for that time. We will take every action to ensure that your copyrights are preserved.
The copyright information on the website is subject to change and correction without notice.
Content terms and conditions of using the website
We reserve the right to take some of the following actions without notice:
1. Restrict, suspend, or block access.
2. Change, suspend, or cancel the services on the website.
3. Refuse, move, and remove content that you post for any reason.
4. Move, remove the content provided on the website.
5. Do not activate or delete the account and related information.
Content on website
The content on the website is edited and compiled from practical experience. All copying actions need to include the link to the source of the article and be approved by us.
On the website can place advertisements or sponsored links.
Privacy rights are specified in Privacy policies on the website and can be easily read by you.
When using the website you agree that
1. Do not violate the rights of others.
2. Do not post comments, content, emails, spam and other inappropriate actions.
3. Distributing files containing malicious code, viruses, ... affecting the rights and interests of others.
4. Use the website to violate the rights of others and violate the law.
5. Collect user information on website.
6. Affect the website, transmission speed and other services.
7. Conducting illegal activities.
We take user privacy very seriously. Because we want our users to be most comfortable and secure.
1. Why does the website contain cookies?
In your web browser, there is a function called cookies, which stores some website information on your computer. If you do not want to you can turn off these cookies. Most websites have cookies for the convenience of users in accessing their account, saving information temporarily. The website has cookies to:
Statistics of the number of times you visit the website.
- Serve the development of content to suit the user's interests.
- Save a temporary password so that you don't have to login many times if you return to the website.
- To display the content you are interested in including advertising.
- Google uses DART cookies to display advertisements to users on the website from your visits on our site and other sites on the internet.
2. What does the website use that information for?
We use that information to:
- In order to improve the service, best serve the user's requirements such as fast or slow website speed, which browser is good to use, which browser is slow, error, etc.
- To better respond to user requests on topics you are interested in.
- Provide information that interests you.
3. What are my options?
You can access the website without registration. However, when you join the forum you want to post discussions, you need to register 1 account. Account information will be kept confidential.
You can subscribe to receive or not receive new information, referral emails, etc.
4. How do I view and edit my information?
If you are registered as a member, there will be a section for you to change information if you need it.